Monday, June 24, 2013

My helper and future (or maybe current) nail polish addict.

So from time to time you will see or hear about these 2 (and possibly my 6 year old son Aiden as well). My 2 year old daughter, Emma Love, is super super girly and one of the things that excites her most is when she and I match, especially nail polish. In other words, I better find a lock box for my nail polish in a few years. Possibly my heels in 10 years if she is my size. LOL

And my wonderful husband, Dustin. I can not draw to save my life. When I say I can't draw, I mean a stick figure looks like it's been mauled by a bear. So any type of complex painted on nail art... Most likely my very patient husband. I will give him credit for it of course. :)


As for this picture, Daddy wanted to paint his little girls nails. Black to match my toenails and her toenails were hot pink to match my nails. :)

Please excuse our lazy butt kitten in the background. He is still in the play until you fall over passed out, kitten phase. (8 1/2-9ish weeks)





1 comment: