Monday, June 17, 2013

YouPolish - O R U?

I had been very iffy about anything other than red, pink or french tip since high school. I started branching out a little more into greens, but blue. I wasn't sure if I could pull that off. O R U? looked so pretty though. A gorgeous medium blue with lots of gold glitter. My nail polish addiction took the ropes and purchased it.


This is 2 coats of O R U? by YouPolish over 2 coats of OPI Green-wich Village. (Which is what I just conveniently happened to be wearing at the time). Application was great! It goes on very smooth with no streaking at all. There is no fishing for glitter required either, which is nice. If used with a base 1-2 coats is all you need, without a base I may use 3 coats to get it how opaque I like most polish. Even then, it dries fairly quickly, so that is no problem at all.

It is a great polish and color and definitely one I will be reaching for again in the near future. :) My mind has definitely changed about blues.





No comments:

Post a Comment