Thursday, July 18, 2013

OPI Regis Raves and OPI Honk If You Love OPI

So this is basically an I haven't had on polish for a few days and it bugs me quick mani. I had plans to let my nails breathe for a bit. Yeah, that didn't happen. So I decided to go for one I had not used before. Dark since I just hacked all my nails off because of 1 broken one. Of course little miss girly wanted her nails done as well. 

I used OPI Honk If You Love OPI for myself. It is a very pretty plum purple. It's really nice that I can get away with just 1 coat. Just thick enough to cover completely, but not goopy or streaky at all. 

Miss Emma Love (my little LoveBug) wanted pink as usual, so we grabbed a random one that happened to be OPI Regis Raves. One of the many things I love about OPI, is how quickly it dries. I reach for them a lot for her. A 2 year old will only sit still for so long, even when doing something she loves. So they are perfect. Regis Raves is the perfect girly pink! Not too light, not too dark. I would use 2 coats for myself, but little hands are good with just 1 coat.




No comments:

Post a Comment