Thursday, June 20, 2013

Glitter Guilty - Mom's the Bomb!

I love, love, love this glitter polish! It was supposed to come in a box with earrings, but I have my 14g hoops that I wear all the time. The earrings were very pretty, they would end up shoved in the back of my jewelry box or sold immediately though. I emailed Glitter Guilty and they are amazing and offered to sell it seperately to anyone who just wanted the polish. I'm sure I wasn't the only one to email them, but that is the type of customer service that will make me a customer for life!

Now onto the polish. Mom's The Bomb is a gorgeous mix of silver, black, white and hot pink squares and rectangles with lots of tiny silver glitter mixed in. 2 coats over a base is perfect and no fishing involved. it dries quickly too. :) Very important for me seeing as I normally have a pretty limited amount of time to let them dry. There are so many things you can do with this polish. I can't wait to try it in more combinations.

The accent nail was How I Met Your Magenta by Wet n Wild. The white was my personal nightmare. It was by LA Colors and I got rid of it immediately after, it took 8 coats to be anywhere close to opaque and not streaky.




Excuse our newest family member, Tybalt.

No comments:

Post a Comment